Sunday, March 28, 2010

Adventure night with Tito.

So last night Earth Hour was being celebrated so I turned off my lights then ran outside to look at the moon and it really was beautiful, I grabbed my cam and started messing with my aperture until I got this two pictures.

Thought this couple was quite adorable :)


Tito kept asking me to take this picture cause he said he wanted proof of a cop macking on a chick.


Mr. Tough guy and his dislocated arm.

meee :)
I want this car! buy me it? rofl



Gilbert? ..  nahh

I saw this and thought of Gramps :)

Bokeh! 


 El Fin :)

1 comment:

  1. always i used to read smaller posts which as well clear their
    motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading at this time.
    Feel free to visit my blog post : cheap iphones

    ReplyDelete