Saturday, April 17, 2010

Black, White and Spicy.

So today didn't really go as planned, but I loved the way things went.


 Story is, I got this shoes above over a month ago, and I've been dying to wear them but the ocasion didn't seem to come. I thought I'd wear them friday night for the beach walk with Clint but I couldn't seem to find an outfit for it, I hated all that I tried on and as it got a little later it began to rain so I said screw it, I guess it'll be another time, so I got my converse and wore that, but lucky me mom was in a good mood today and asked to go to the mall so I finally had my chance :D



The plan for today was actually to go to the mall, but once we got there mom started to say she was hungry so we decided to get some Chilli's instead, and as usual this is what we got. Yes it was delicioso!


The Mom.

Yours truly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment