Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day! :D

 Earth Dayyy!


Today I decided that to celebrate mama earth's birthday I would buy a new bike and spend some time outside. I told the mom and as soon as I was out of work we both drove to Wal*mart, she kept asking what it is that I wanted but I just kept her guessing until we got closer to the bikes and she finally caught on, at first she was a bit surprised but  she went along with the idea and she actually got one herself! hah! Anywayz, interesting little story!, once we got to the car it was a mission to fit them in the trunk so we thought we'd take one in the trunk and the other in the back seat.....uh yeah that wasn't working so this guy stopped and asked if we needed help, which we totally did!. He helped us put both bikes in the trunk and gave us this rope he had so it could hold the bikes in place. This which was something we kinda weren't thinking about. It totally made my day!, to see people who still care to help others makes my little corazoncito very happy :)

I hope everyone had a great day!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment