Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunny Miami :)




Ah, today was a good day, Sary and I went to the beach with a friend of hers who's name I totally forgot. Ooops. Anyways, as we are driving to the beach we started talking about Camila, the trio (my newest obsession lol). They were performing a song on this show we both know about so I was thinking of going but then it seemed like a waste of time since it was only one song and its a very long show, so long story short, she had the newest cd by them! YAY!! So on our way to the beach we listened to most of the cd and we loved the same songs so we all sang along. This was great, the beach was pretty frikken cold, it felt like a Cali beach and not Miami, the water was wayy too cold for my taste. So we spent some time tanning and talking then hit the road and got something to eat before we both went home to do our own stuff, I had scheduled a photoshoot with the lovely momma to be Bertha and she had an appointment with her hairstylist. For the night I watched Burn After Reading... okay I love me some indie movies with odd ending and odd stories, but I must say I didn't enjoy this movie very much. I expected a lot more from it. From now on I am seriously telling people to keep movie comments for themselves cause then I get hyped up for movies and feel dissapointed when they're not as good. 
I'll be watching a few more movies tomorrow so we shall see how that goes :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment